Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our week and Mother's Day!!!

Allie had a Dr. appt this week for her 18 month check up (and shots...ahhhh) she was terrified of Dr.Bill and cried anytime he touched her and she also would not lay down to be weighed, I had to stand her on the scale :) She weighs 21.2 pounds and is 32 7/8 inches tall.
Earlier this week (Thursday) I put Allie Kate's hair in her first real pony tail!! Her hair is getting so long, but I still have to wet the hair brush since her little hair is so fine :)





Of course she had to go show Bella her hair (and kiss her) haha

Friday:

We started out Mother's day weekend perfectly...with a trip to the park :) Allie Kate loves to walk around and explore and I just love watching her!

She LOVES the slide...but she doesn't quite understand that you have to go up the stairs and down the slide! haha! She would go down the slide and then wanted to go back up it :)




                              This little doll melts my heart!!


Nana got Allie these shoes and she LOVES them!

                       We had fun at the park...we always do!

Saturday Heath took Allie Kate shopping for a Mother's Day present :)

this is Allie warming up for the shopping trip :)

Later we played outside while daddy did yard work and Allie was so funny, she wanted "cat,cat" to play outside with us :)



              And "baby" also had to come out and play too...


Saturday afternoon we went swimming at my mom's house even though it was FREEZING!! Allie Kate had a blast! She would creep down one stair and scream "ooooshy" and climb back up the stair...until she got all the way in and LOVED it!








                               
                                        *Mother's Day*
I am so thankful I get to wake up to the cutest face ever!!

hahaha this picture is priceless...at least to me it is :)

Allie and Daddy gave me my gifts. They got me new running shoes, tulips, a bird house, a card (which Allie loved since it was glittery), and tiki torches for our back deck to keep the mosquitoes away!! I racked up :)

Allie loved the tiki torch and dragged it into her room :)





This is my attempt at getting all three of us in a picture


We went out to eat with the family at Sumo for lunch (a Japanese steakhouse)...Allie was mesmerized by the cook haha!


We also went to see Gran and Nan to tell them Happy Mother's Day later in the day!

*The best Mother's Day present of all is my sweet Allie Kate, I could care less about the rest of it :) I think it is sweet but I feel lucky to have the privilege of calling her mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment