Saturday, October 22, 2011

Update &wedding pics!

Allie Kate's 2nd bday is just 1 week away and we are in full birthday party planning mode :) I want my sweet angel to have the best birthday in the whole world because she is the most special thing to me!!! We are having a minnie mouse birthday party for her at her gran and papa's house...and the cool thing is it actually gets to be on her birthday!!
We finally got pics back from Julie's wedding:


See the head in the very corner of the pic...haha that is Allie Kate...she didn't want to step on the petals!








Our whole family!





My little sweethaert clapping and dancing :)

Bro and sis in law :)

Our husbands wouldn't dance with us so we slow danced!



We may be dressed up but there is always time for fun :)






I love this picture for some reason!


*Some funny things Allie Kate has told me lately:
~I asked her what she wanted to carve in her pumpkin, a witch? A cat? A face?...she told me "carve sucker in der" (except she can't say sucker...instead she calls it a "F*cker")
~I told her we were going down to do laundry and she said "stay yite der mommy, Allie Kate coming yite back, get high heel mommy" haha so here we go down into the basement with a basket full on dirty clothes and a little priss in high heels (Little green princess in the frog high heels to be exact) and she has to take her purse with us too :)
~She brought me a Victoria's Secret magazine and said "Look mommy people's naked" haha
~She was groping the bra's in target and said "Look mommy people's boobies"
~ Allie Kate has gone from calling me "mommy" to calling me "myyy" and she calls Heath "dyyy" she just leaves out the middle of the word, I guess because it takes so much more effort to say the whole word :)
~When I lay AK down for bedtime or nap time she will say "mommys coming yite back?" and I have to reassure her like 5 times that I will come back when she wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment