Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas with the Vaughn's 2013 :)

Merry Christmas (a little late, I know :)

A few days before Christmas we had a "bake" day at Nana's house :)















We went to Nan and Pop's on Christmas eve for lunch and presents :) Allie Kate was ecstatic all day about Santa coming and it being Christmas eve :) 











Every Christmas eve we go to the Carols by candle light service at our church and I LOVE it...best Christmas eve tradition EVER! So pretty and sweet :) So we went from Nan and Pop's house straight to the service...



both girls had missed their nap and were TIRED! 

Ava and Olivia took turns hollering out and fussing :) 


And Allie could barely hold her sweet eyes open in the service...and actually fell asleep with me holding her on the way out!
And we didn't make it out of the church parking lot before they were both passed out :) 
So what else is there to do besides get some McDonald's french fries and drive around looking at lights :)

When we got home Allie's elf, Millie, had something planned for us...
And she even had the new Barbie Christmas movie she had brought us in the DVD player ready to go! Allie Kate was beyond excited!!! So she got her Christmas jammies on and we had popcorn and watched Barbie :)

After the movie we put our cookies out and sprinkled our reindeer food out in the front yard :)

We got the girls in bed about 7:45pm and Allie Kate told me SEVERAL times "I'm not going to sleep. I'm just gonna close my eyes so Santa will think I'm asleep and then when I hear him I'm gonna run in there and give him a hug." So I was a nervous wreck :) Me or Heath literally had the monitor in our hand the entire time we were setting up! She was SO excited this year and I was so excited to see her :)












Santa came!

Christmas morning Allie Kate ran in our room SO excited! She was squealing "Santa
 came! He really did! And he brought me and Aurora dress and an art tingy, I saw it down the hall!!!"








their little wrapped presents...Hey Santa can't get all the credit :)




After we saw what Santa brought and opened presents from each other we went down to Nana's house to eat breakfast and open more presents...


She loved her new baby that looks like her :)







After Breakfast we went home for naps and then later headed down to Gran and Papa's to have Christmas with them!


they both got these little running shorts and it was so cute!

haha she walked around like this...no joke

they loved their chairs :)


new lip stick!

new tv and sound bar!! Our other was going out and literally took 3 hours to turn on...if it would even come on!

she thought this was the funniest thing!



The day after Christmas we went over to the Porch house and had Christmas with them...Heath had to work so it was just me and the girlies :)


Ava scared of big scary Taylor :)


















I am not going to lie after Christmas my house looks like a bomb went off....and then a tornado rolled through. I love Christmas but after the excitement and it's all over I want to wear an eye mask around my house for a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment