Saturday, March 22, 2014

Baby Vaughn on the way!

                                   

So there's a baby in there...it's confirmed ;) and I just realized I'm 16 weeks pregnant and haven't even really said anything about it! Shame on me! 

This was a wonderful surprise blessing :) I had a hard time getting pregnant with sweet Ava and assumed (along with my doc) I would have to take medication to conceive again. The Lord had other plans! I started smelling things like crazy and for some odd reason decided I would take a pregnancy test...it came back positive and me and Heath were convinced it was because it was a cheap dollar store test (we knew better). So we spent about $80 in pregnancy test (overkill much?) and all were positive! We wanted to wait a while to tell our families, it just seemed unreal and we didn't want to jump the gun. Well I have no privacy AT ALL...and during my pregnancy test taking Allie Kate happened upon a test and I told her it had tee tee on it to put it down...that raised all sorts of questions so against my better judgement I explained. Well she was SO excited (which shocked me and Heath since she isn't wild about the sister she already has) and she tok it upon herself to inform our families...I brushed it off and she proceeded to explain a pregnancy test "if it has one line it means no baby and if it has two lines then it means there's a baby in your tummy...and it had two so mommy has a baby in her belly...she just doesn't want you to know, she's tricking you because it's a secret."  There was no talking my way out of the one! 

I've been a little wimpier this pregnancy...more nauseous (earlier on) and like a zombie! Besides when I don't feel good I actually forget I am pregnant...I guess its the wild sisters keeping me distracted? But I'm very thankful for this pregnancy and baby :) We find out if it'll be a brother or sister in a couple of weeks!!! That's when it gets real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment