Thursday, July 17, 2014

Baseball and the 4th of July :)

For Father's day me and the girls got Heath tickets to a Barron's baseball game...We had a big day that day...We moved the girls into their "new room" (we had to move them together to start preparing for baby boy :) I was extremely nervous and sad to do this but they were both so excited to be sharing a room that it did help! Allie Kate was telling everyone about "her new sleeping buddy." They have done GREAT sleeping in the same room together, and for that I am VERY thankful! My two main worries were that Allie Kate wouldn't want her sister sharing her room (which she ended up loving...and still does) and that they wouldn't go to sleep good (they have done perfect from the get go!). More on the rooms, both Hudson's and the girls, in another post...
We took Heath to the Barron's game :)

this girl clapped and danced and had herself a good time!







So we didn't get to watch a ton of the game but we did eat some good food and ice cream and the girls played on the playground :)



We headed up to the lake for some fun in the sun for the 4th :)














haha!





I couldn't ride on the boat this trip because the water was rough and I didn't want to bounce baby boy out...I was really sad I didn't get to go watch Allie Kate ride the inner-tube, but I know there will be many years of inner-tube riding to come :)




Allie had a great time with all the little girls again this trip! And she was SUPER excited because we got a new set of bunk beds in our room at the lake and she got to sleep on them...
Poor girl was exhausted  and literally fell asleep with the lights on and her sister poking at her! She had a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment