Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hudson's baby dedication

We did baby dedication today :) YAY! We have done this with both girls as well when they were babies. I love baby dedication (aside from the having to stand in front of a bunch of people part) because the truth is...the Lord gave me these sweet babies to take care of here for a little while but they belong to Him, and that's actually very comforting because I know how much I love them He loves them even more! We had to wake up pretty early to get everyone bathed and fed and out the door but we actually got there on time!!! (that deserves 3 exclamation points!)
Allie Kate was excited to get to go in big church (even though it was only for a few minutes)










I pray my sweet boy has a long and healthy life and that he comes to know the Lord young and does great things :) 
"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment