Sunday, May 3, 2015

Allie's school Easter party

This year Allie's class had an egg hunt at school! At home she was all about getting eggs and "beating" her sister (who could care less)...but she was just happy walking around smiling and talking to everyone at her school egg hunt. I have to watch myself because I noticed it was getting on my nerves how un-aggressive she was about this hunt...as in she maybe had 2 eggs by the end of it. The truth is it shouldn't bother me if she doesn't pick up one egg...who cares? She was having a good time walking around and just being in the moment :)
Sweet girl



So proud to be her momma :)

Mrs. Lori and Ms. Jennifer's 4k class :) 


After her class party we had to go see Brynn Brynn :) These girls love seeing each other at school! They make plans together in carline to go eat, go to the park, go to each others houses...they are so sweet :)

Allie and Collin...one of her very first friends! Even if she is convinced boys are gross and FREAKS out on me if I mess with her and tell her she has a boyfriend ;) I'll be the one freaking out one day when she actually wants a boyfriend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment