Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jesus loves me this I know

So today was Allie Kate's first full day of Sunday school (she went last week and stayed about halfway through and we went and picked her up), this time she did GREAT!!!
When we got her up and were getting her ready she was actually acting like she was excited to go (which made me feel so much better) she told her baby doll that they were going to play with Jesus :)


I have been trying to teach her about Jesus lately and how he made her and put her together in mommy's tummy and he loves her so much and she looked at me and laughed and said "How silly dat is mommy in your belly, I too big" I laughed so hard! She told Heath this morning out of nowhere "Tank you Jesus, him healed my boo boo on me nose" I just think it is so amazing how you can tell a child something once and they just accept it with no questions asked and it reminds me of the verse:
And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Mathew 18:3

The face she makes when I tell her to make her silly face :) Goofy girl!

So back to Sunday school...Heath took her in her classroom (I was too chicken) and she did cry and hang on to him but within 2 or 3 minutes after he left her in there she was fine and we went to church and I was SHOCKED that we didn't get called back but when we went to pick her up she was sitting in a rocking chair with her passy, her pink blankie, and baby Julie rocking her :) And when she saw me she said "I'm done!!" Like she had served her time and she was about to be free!!
Her first lesson was about Jesus healing boo boo's and I thought it was so cool since she had literally just thanked him for healing the boo boo on her little nose!

After we picked her up we took her to Burger King to play since she was so good (even though we would have taken her if she wasn't good :)
I'm so proud of my little sweet heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment