Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy 3rd birthday to my sweet girl!!

My sweet baby is 3 yrs old!!! I can't believe it...I am now the mommy to a three year old (just this weekend she has been calling me "mom" like crazy by the way...which I quickly correct her that it is "mommy"). Allie is still wearing size 2t in most things and that is just for the length mostly because she is a tall skinny thing! She wears 12-18 mos in the waist! She weighs about 27.5 pounds, she is sleeping better now we try to get her in the bed about 8-8:30pm and she wakes up anywhere from 7-8am. She also still takes about a 2-3 hr nap everyday at about 12pm. She is the funniest person I know she is cracking us up constantly! She has recently become obsessed with the song "call me maybe" and makes me look it up on YouTube and watches the parody's to it and thinks it is the funniest thing in the world! She loves for me to tell her stories about when I was a little girl over and over again :) She loves singing and dancing and doing cartwheels and flips! She told me just last week when we were getting out of the bed "your hair looks awful mommy you look like a raggamuffin" (which apparently I tell her that she looks like a little raggamuffin and I need to fix her hair). Her hair has gotten so long and pretty and she loves it long she tells me that she cannot get it cut because she is not a boy...haha she has still never even had it trimmed (we need to do that soon probably but it makes me cringe to think about). She loves for me to put her hair in "pigtails" lately and I think it makes her look like me when I was little! She has not had a passy for a while but with the new baby coming she gets the biggest smile on her face and literally shakes when she gets to see Ava Grace's passys (this should be interesting :) If she wants your attention you will give it to her, this includes strangers! Everyone is amazed at how smart Allie is and how good her little memory is, she memorizes all her favorite books (right now is llama llama misses momma-about a llama that goes to school and misses his mommy but she changed it to Sunday school and all the little animals are the kids from her class haha) and she can quote it word for word! She is doing great on dance and Sunday school she walks right in and that makes it a lot easier to leave her because I hate to leave her anyways and when she is sad it makes it worse! Last week when I went to pick her up from Sunday school she just looked at me and said "I'm eating my cracker right now mommy" so I had to wait on her to finish before she would get up and leave! She has gotten very good the past few weeks with her manners saying "yes mam and sir and please and thank you" and when she does it without me having to tell her it melts my heart :) I love my little doll baby more than life itself and I am so lucky to call her my daughter and SO thankful for the last 3 years getting to watch her grow, learn and become and little person! Happy Birthday to my princess Allie Kate :)



No comments:

Post a Comment