Sunday, October 7, 2012

The weekend

Last week (Thursday) we woke up and Allie Kate wanted to go to the park and since it has been good park weather I thought that was perfect! She also wanted her cousin Brynnen to go with us, which is trickier than it sounds since Candace was 37 weeks pregnant (And actually had her baby today 10/7/2012 on her own birthday!) and I am 32 weeks pregnant pretty much taking care of two kids because poor Candace got so big and uncomfortable that she just couldn't do much!




 
My sweet little pippy long stockings after a morning at the park :)
 
 
Yesterday Allie Kate danced at a Churches fall festival and she did GREAT! It was only her 2nd time to dance in front of a crowd and the first song she kind of just stood there but then the next two songs she danced the whole time!! I was so proud of my sweet girl!!




the little squirt is my sweet Allie :)


Singing Jesus loves me

For the bible tells me "sooooo"

look at that LONG hair!!

I thought this picture was pretty funny...all doing completely different things :) but they do pretty good to be so small!

 
Today (Sunday) Candace and Jacob had baby Braelyn and we are waiting until after Allie's nap to go to the hospital to see them :) Speaking of Allie Kate...she has always been really good about staying in her bed at nap time and today after MANY MANY times of me telling her I was not coming back in there, no she could not have more water, and this is the LAST time I am going to cover you up (about 45 times) she was silent so I thought she just went to sleep...until Heath came in here and said he had been back in our bedroom and turned the monitor on just to see and there was no Allie Kate in her bed...So I went in there and she had turned her radio off and was messing with the crystals on her little night light :) I think its funny but it is also frustrating that she keeps having these crazy sleep patterns...hopefully it is the teeth! She will go to sleep great for a week or two and then pitch a fit for a week straight and then go back to going down great...I don't ever know what to expect which makes me dread nap or bedtime because I hate having to scold her and get mad but if I don't then it will go on for over an hour! Maybe by the time Ava Grace gets here she will have cut her last top molars and will be sleeping like an angel :) Hopeful thinking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment