Friday, December 7, 2012

My first week at home with my girls...alone!

Allie wanted her baby sister to lay in her bed :)

watching the SEC championship game

Admiring the tree...look how long her hair is!!

My sweet heart

 
Heath went back to work on Tuesday and I had major anxiety about it and was pretty ready for it to just happen and get it over with. So Tuesday was pretty good up until about lunch time and then I about lost it! Allie Kate is in a stage right now where she is just testing me left and right and she is having a hard time minding me right now, which drives me NUTS!!! At one point we were all 3 laying in my bed and we were all three crying...Heath had to work late and then when he got off work he had to go to the funeral home so he didn't get home until about 8:30pm and when he walked in the door I was boo-hooing! Looking back on it it sounds so goofy but I think it was just nerves and hormones! As the week has gone on it has gotten MUCH better! I think I am starting to get used to the chaos and Wednesday we actually got out of the house and went to eat at chic fila for lunch before Allie Kate's dance class...I know brave right?
Right before we left for Chic Fila :) Ava Grace's first real outing!

Doesn't she look excited?

Gran and Nan came over to keep Ava Grace while I took Allie to dance class on Wednesday and I looked through the door and watched my sweet girl dance her heart out and when she saw me watching her she smiled the happiest sweetest smile I have ever seen and danced so good and I really believe it was one of those moments I will remember forever! She is my heart and I love her so much and I miss my time one on one with her but I love my sweet Ava Grace just the same and I can't wait until we all are running around playing and having fun :) And I know that having a sister is the best thing in the world so I am glad my sweet girls will have each other!
 


Allie laying in Ava's nap nanny reading a book

 
We even went outside to play on Tuesday since it was so warm

Allie trying to crack her pecan

Ava in her sling





Pretty baby :)

Thursday night me and Heath took Allie Kate to the Christmas parade while Gran and Papa kept Ava Grace...it was good to get to spend time with our big girl and she was SO excited about the parade and had a great time :)


 



Watching the fireworks! Notice the doll in her hand...that is her Ava Grace doll and she has been SO funny with that thing! She takes care of it... and is obsessed with it right now! She bathes her and changes her diaper and breastfeeds her haha! Pretty funny to watch her with this little doll she will shove her under her shirt and say "She just wants some booby right now" ...she also told me that she told her dance teacher, Mrs. Beverly that her sister loved milk haha the things she will probably tell people! She is a hoot!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment