Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa pics!!

We took Allie and Ava to visit Santa this weekend at the Galleria and at first I was so nervous because the past few years have not gone so great but it went great :)
If this isn't the prettiest girl in the world I don't know who is :)



Prettiest baby in the world :)

My sweet babies!

We got there about 30 minutes before Santa was supposed to be there in hopes that there wouldn't be a line...and it's a good thing we did because the line was already pretty long! But we got Allie an icy and Ava slept the entire time and the line moved pretty fast so it went SO much better than I thought it would!!


Allie was a little nervous (you can tell by her smile haha) but she did great! Heath put her on Santa's lap and she needed a few kisses from me before she would let me step back to take pics :) I think when she gets nervous she needs that to make sure everything is ok because she always does that when we drop her off at Sunday school! Ava had a blow out in her sleep in her stroller right before we got to the front of the line but we let Santa hold her anyways...too bad he wears white gloves haha! Me and Heath joked that he was probably thinking what in the world did I get on my gloves!
the official Santa pic this year :)

Allie Kate even told Santa what she wanted for Christmas and she said it so fast I'm pretty sure he had no clue what she just said...but she told him she wanted "A brown haired penelope and a Doc mcstuffins doll" (penelope is the baby doll Santa brought her when she gave up her passys to the reindeer :) AND she when we were on our way home she thought it was funny she forgot to ask Santa if the reindeer eat the passys she sent them flying through the air or when they are sleeping :)




Then we had lunch in the food court and me and Allie rode the carousel and she wanted us both to ride together in the Santa's sleigh :) So we did :)

So thankful for these blessings :)
 
 
Phone pics:

At her 2 week old Dr.visit...she weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 3/4 in long :) growing girl!!

waiting in line to see Santa

On our way to see Santa


Me with my two favorite girls :)

Pure cuteness :)
 







Such a sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment