Sunday, September 14, 2014

Life with baby Hudson

The past couple of weeks have been kind of wild. I am still not back to my normal self and Heath had to go back to work this past week. Gran and Nana have been absolute life savers this week! I honestly don't know what we would have done without them! I still cannot lift Ava Grace and also couldn't drive so they have been tag teaming coming and helping me bathe the girls, taking us to and from doctors appointments (and we had 3 different Dr. appointments this week!), taking Allie Kate to school and picking her up, and just hanging around our house to help with the girls!




Hudson is SUCH a good baby! He only wakes up once a night around 2am and eats and goes right back to sleep! Hopefully he keeps up the good work sleeping :)

First bath at home...I had two sweet helpers :)











We had his 2 week check up where they re-tested his hearing and he passed :) YAY! He weighed 7 lbs and 12 oz. They also did some routine bloodwork. Me, Nana, and Allie Kate took Hudson to his appointment since Ava Grace was sick and Allie was SO funny! She kept telling the nurse in a baby voice (pretending to talk for Hudson) that "I don't like you doing that to me." She loves her brother...her and Ava Grace both do! They both rub all over him and kiss him :)
Excited to take Brother to his first check up
big boy wasn't too excited 

We went to Heath's parents house for Gran's birthday and it felt good to get out of the house! 
I guess they can't all be happy haha!






Riding 5 deep :)


Ava Grace has been so sick this week :( She started running a fever on Monday night and is still taking meds to keep her temp down! She was pitiful...when her fever would spike she would throw up and we had such a hard time keeping medicine down her :( Nana took her to the doc on Thursday and got her an antibiotic so hopefully the worst is behind us! Its been rough...she was waking up around 6 times a night!

I also had my 2 week post op appointment so Nana took me, Allie Kate and Hudson to that appointment while Gran stayed home with Ava Grace. I was released to drive! WHOO HOO! Not that it's that big of a deal because I still can't carry Hudson in his carseat yet BUT I have gotten out (had to go alone :/ ) I got to go to the bank and file paperwork since my debit card got hacked and I went to CVS to get a prescription for Hudson's little eye (he has a clogged tear duct and needed antibiotic eyedrops).

Hudson got his first bath in the actual tub! We are just very careful not to get his cord stump wet!


Getting a little brother love before school :)


Of course we had to watch the Alabama game :) 
Hudson couldn't contain his excitement!!! 








My boys watching some football





No comments:

Post a Comment