Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ava Grace is TWO!!!!

How on earth are all my babies growing so fast? My teeny tiny little Ava Grace can't be 2 already!



Sweet Ava,

            You really are the sweetest little girl! You are so loving and I just love it! All the hugs and kisses that you give are much appreciated :)I am so blessed to be your momma! You are just so special to me! You are still little bitty in mostly size 18 mos clothing and a size 5 shoe (size 4 diaper for only a few more weeks hopefully!). You haven't been to your check up yet but when I weigh you at home you are about 23 pounds.

         You LOVE your brother and sister so much and it just melts my heart how sweet you are to them. Whether it's getting Allie Kate her pink blanky and bringing it to her or squeezing your brother until you are shaking and I have to pull you off of him :) You also love your cousin "Lilly" "Libby" "Lilla" (whichever you are in the mood to call her).

      You have 14 teeth and are seriously working on 2 more at the moment (working hard...and in full teething mode). you have been a little more irritable than normal and I'm chalking it up to teething and you have also been sick for about 2 weeks now :(  You have whopped your sister a few times in the past couple of days and when I barely spatted your leg and told you "no mam" you lost it! You are my sensitive baby :) For the most part though you are pretty much perfect!



      You are a good sleeper...waking up around 7-8am and napping for a few hours around 1-2pm and bedtime around 8-9pm. You LOVE your passy and pink blanket and also these two blue kitty cats that are blue leopard print, one is tiny (came from a happy meal haha!) and the other is a little bigger and you have to have them both with you to sleep.

     You talk ALL the time! ALLLLL the time! I love how vocal you are...when you aren't telling me something you are singing or talking to yourself :) You are very smart already! you remember things that shock me and you already know all your colors (you can't understand that brown is a color though...you consider anything brown black...but besides that you know them :).  You know that you are 2 and Allie Kate is 5 and then you will laugh and say "Ava Grace five."  You also refer to yourself in 3rd person all the time and it is so funny. "Ava Grace bite bite" Ava grace go wimme""Ava Grace snack."
You love animals and babies so much and will lean over and talk in a sweet little voice :)

        You are using the potty some, you are almost ready but it's just hard for me to get you there in a split second while holding your brother. You will garb your diaper and tell me "Ava Grace poo poo" and most of the time that means you tee tee'd in your diaper...but you will also tell me when you need to "poo poo in potty." We are almost there...I just haven't been brave enough to put panties on you and full on potty train.

   We will be riding in the car and out of nowhere you will say "love momma" and I will say, "I love you too Ava" and you'll lean up and say "hug momma" and start making kisses at me! I cannot say enough how sweet you are!

I love you my 2 year old and I am so lucky to be your momma :)


No comments:

Post a Comment