Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Allie Kate had her Thanksgiving feast at school the week before Thanksgiving and me and Papa got to go up to the school and have lunch with her (Heath had to work). It was so cute! They had made all sorts of little things to sit out and it was just so sweet and so thought out :)
Her turkey feathers told what she was thankful this year...Mom, Nana, toys (nothing like teaching them the most important things in life haha!), her pink blankey, and pets haha! 








Thanksgiving was pretty laid back this year. Normally we have to go two different places but this year my mom and sister were in New York so we only had one stop. We woke up and just played and relaxed and watched the Macy's day parade...
My girls both dragged their chairs and animals into the living room to watch
           
                    We went to Nan and Pop's Thanksgiving night and had dinner and played a while :)






It was my little Huddy buddy's first Thanksgiving :)



Allie Kate has been so excited talking about our elf "Millie" coming back this year (like been talking about it since June!) and she came back Thanksgiving night...


and has been doing little silly stuff since 

She brought new Christmas jammies


She even decorated our tree with toilet paper (I guess she saw me decorate the whole tree with colored lights because that's what Allie Kate wanted...only to take them all off because it looked terrible and Allie said "I think I just like the lellow lights like we always have").

No comments:

Post a Comment