Sunday, January 25, 2015

December festivities- yes I am behind ;)

Allie Kate's class got to go on a field trip to Children's theater last month for the Christmas play, and I got to go too! She gets SO excited about field trips...riding the bus, getting to go somewhere, and she was super excited I got to go on this one with her :)

On the school bus with her bestie :)




The kids had a good time (it was kind of painful for the adults haha!) it's always fun to see your baby interacting with her little friends...it's kind of weird because you realize you never get to see this side of your child (unless you are the teacher!)

We also had Allie's choir "performance" :) She does so good...that makes me so proud of her because I would pass out if I had to stand in front of the whole church and sing! She was a little nervous but she did great and I love watching her up there with her sweet little faces and motions :)


Huddy buddy even came to watch his sissy :)



We also had Allie's dance Christmas party...


We got to go in and watch them dance and I video'd so I didn't get many pictures :)

We also had Allie's end of the year/Christmas party at school...
These two cuties are inseparable right now :) 

We also had one of our family Christmas parties early so Christmas wouldn't be so busy...we had the Henley Christmas party a week before Christmas.....






And I realize I never posted a picture of our first live tree...so here she is :) In all her shedding glory! 



No comments:

Post a Comment