Saturday, April 9, 2016

Play date and Just keep smiling show

Heather and her kiddos came to town to play and since we were having our new swing set delivered we all went to Julie's house to play and visit :) The kids had such a good time! I love seeing Allie play with Heidi because it reminds me of me and Heather as little girls!








I have a feeling me and Julie are going to have our work cut out for us with these two  :)





My little scrawny man :) He had a blast and enjoyed the warm sunshine in just his diaper!




Handsome Mason enjoyed being outside too!



We took the girls to the "Just keep smiling" show a few weeks ago and they had such a good time :)





We have been enjoying our new swing set and playing outside when it has been warm!


I cannot for the life of me get a picture of this little lightening bolt! 

He LOVES being outside and I have to drag him in by the toenails (while he screams like a panther).



We are ready for the warm weather and the pollen to go away!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment