Saturday, April 9, 2016

Easter bunny!!!

Mommy and daddy decided to be brave and take all the kiddos to see the Easter bunny! Yes...we braved the mall with 4 little rug rats :-) 
Hudson couldn't even make it to the mall...he was clearly super excited to see the Easter bunny!
Allie Kate had her class bear for the weekend and she was SO excited Blossom got to go see the Easter bunny with us!
They all did so good! Allie Kate had to hold Hudson because he wasn't a fan of the big bunny. 
He was a fan of the carousel :-) 
I love that the simplest things make them so happy!

Of course we had to ride the random animals in the middle of the mall ;)

Vaughn party of 6...we came, we shopped, and we conquered :-) I even got an Easter dress! I mentioned to the sales girl I wanted a pink dress to match my daughter and she responded "you have a baby?" I had to giggle a little :-) and just at that moment Heath and all 4 kids rolled up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment