Monday, November 25, 2019

summer fun

Life with 4 kiddos is always busy but summertime seems to be the FUN kind of busy...filled with playdates and swimming and just being together :) 
The girls at Olivia and Jacks bday party :)

My girls have LOVED swimming this summer and I have really tried to take them to the pool as much as I can :) Allie is swimming without floaties (she still wont go under the water).



My little pirate :)


Little goofs

sweet dreams

We only made it to the lake once this summer but we had so much fun and the kids were wearing their life vests around for the whole week leading up to it :)


Shark week...Ava has the most tender heart and will cry at the drop of a hat but give her a man with his leg bit off and she doesn't flinch!

Allie on the other hand was begging for me to change the channel :)



Goofy cousins!

This sweet boy is such a blessing and a joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment