Monday, November 25, 2019

Vacation bible school...waiting on school to start back

This year both of my girls got to go to VBS and they had a BLAST!



I was so proud of how well Ava did being dropped off :) She seemed so big and it did make me sad :(

Hubby had to go to the doc...ya know...wait 1.5 hours in a germy place only to be told its viral...so nothing they can do...




We have been trying to learn a little this summer...Allie Kate doing her summer work packet to stay up on her skills, Ava with her Alphabet magnets and Hudson with his markers (trying to learn colors...it's not happening yet!)...


Sweet boy is just growing and he is such a cuddle bug!

We had a pool party for Allie's old class (one last hoorah) and these two were happy to tag along and play :)

Allie Kate somehow convinced me to let her cheer this year and so we have practice twice a week! Ava LOVES going and she takes turns running from the playground to watching her sister :)



SO excited that her costume came in :)

Little sis had to dress up too

We went to "The little Mermaid" the musical with all the girls and it was AWESOME!!!! I don't know who enjoyed it more...me or the girls :)



Ava just loves Madeline and they are so sweet to eachother!

Allie Kate had meet the rockets and she did so good :) They pretty much just introduce the cheerleaders and football players and they do a cheer...it was HOT and we all cheered her on and then left to cool off!





The week before school started I let Gran keep Mason and I took the 3 bigs swimming and then I took all 4 to chuck e cheese another day...we were trying to fit in as much fun as we could!







brothers on a wagon ride :)

I have been cleaning out stuff for the consignment sale and Ava HAD to wear her old costume (from when she was not even 2 yrs old yet haha!) and it still fit so she had some fun dance parties with that thing before we sold it :)

As busy as life gets I am SO SO thankful when I get these moments to slow down and rock this precious (HUGE!) boy! Even if we were supposed to be meeting friends at the pool and running late ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment