Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pretty days :)

I just LOVE spring time! It is so pretty and not cold but not too hot either. Me and Allie Kate have been outside as much as we can this week, riding in her wagon, taking walks, and just playing in the backyard. Her new favorite is "hunting" her eggs in the back yard! My mom says I am training her for the big Easter egg hunt they have (and I had to agree, they have a prize egg with $20 in it...we are going to find it:).


My mom took me and Allie Kate shopping at the new outlet malls and got her some new stuff for this summer. Me and Heath are so blessed that we have such sweet parents that are able to take us shopping for her clothes! Seriously between my mom and mother in law we really would not have to buy Allie any clothes...ever! We are very thankful for them, it helps us out so much!


Last night we went to see my little brother and sister on my dads side (Haley and Taylor) and met them at a little mexican restaurant and afterwards went back to their house and visited with them and their mom. We don't get to see them very often because they live about 40 min away and it just seems like time gets away and before you know it 5 months have passed by! So I was glad to get to visit and catch up. And of course Allie was terrified by my little "big" brother!

On Sunday we took Allie Kate to burger king (mainly because it is the only place in my town that has an indoor play ground since it was 86 degrees outside). And she wanted to go up in the tubes (I don't know what else to call them). Let me just say that it is SO much more fun when you are younger...and SO much easier! ha! I was getting a little claustrophobic in that little tube with a 17 month old glued to my side. And the worst part was she was scared so I had to "carry" her in the tubes (if that is even possible, right?).



We went over to Nan and Pop's and after dinner me, Allie Kate, and Jake went down to swing under their porch and Jake decided he wanted to explore in the woods.....then he came out screaming!
This little guy about got him....

Heath's friend Matt ran and got his golf club and beat him to death! They said it was a copper head! Me and Allie Kate were right there and I am so thankful that it didn't get Jake or us!!!
And Matt seemed to be so excited and he wanted me to take these pics to put on his facebook haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment