Friday, July 22, 2011

Mexico here we come :)

We are leaving in the morning for Cancun Mexico!!! I'm very excited but very nervous at the same time... You see I hate to fly and I'm so scared I'm going to forget something (of allies).
Allies has been so funny today she has been watching the wiggles and dancing with sasha to the music!! She has been asking me "you cited?" A lot lately and that's because I always ask her "are u excited?" Haha!
She may look like her daddy but she is definitely goofy like her mommy :) which I just love!!!
I have been telling her all morning that we are going to start using potty and say bye bye to diapers once we get home from vacation and she just looked at me and then down at her diaper and said "bye bye diaper" haha
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment