Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our past few days....

Our neighbor's great grand daughter came over to play with Allie Kate...we "swam" in her little pool and blew bubbles :)



We had matching toe nails :)

She decided that she was going to "lay out" that lasted about 2.5 seconds :)



Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match. Find me a find, catch me a catch!! I introduced my sister to her fiance about a year ago and now we are having bridal tea's and lingerie showers and all things bridal leading up to their big day!!! This past weekend was my sister's bridal tea and it was so pretty and she got lots of cute stuff!!


The basket I made for her...it was the best!!!




This picture cracks me up because this is how it is when we are around other little kids...they migrate towards Allie Kate and all try to play with her and I just think it is SO sweet...Allie gets a little frustrated after a little while though :)

My child LOVES to play in shoes...she was walking up to random people saying "off shoes" haha and surprisingly most people did take them off!




All of the bridesmaids






Me, Allie and Jake hit up the Mcwane center this week too :) SO much fun as always and my little brother is getting so good about helping me with Allie Kate!



Jacob is in the background!


A shark is swimming right at my baby!!





After we got home me and Allie went home for a nap and then went down to my mom's house to go swimming!!!





Me and Allie went to the mall today and when I got out of my car I realized I had locked my phone in my car, so I dug for my keys only to find out they too were locked in my car....So I went in and asked to use the phone at the concierge desk to call my mom (my brother answered and my mom was in the shower and refused to talk to me until my brother actually started crying saying I needed her-bless his heart) to come pick me up haha... So I went about my business and went into a store and was checking out and realized Heath had my debit card and I only had like $10 cash to buy me and AK lunch, so I had to tell the cashier "I'm sorry I don't have any money...ooops." This might sound like a bad day but I actually had a good day! My mom came and picked me up and dropped me off at home and I was with my sweet girl all day so I just have to laugh at myself!

This is Allie in the corner at Victorias secret with a pair of undies hiding :)

We had Candace and Brynnen over later that night and ate dinner and played!




I think Allie Kate loves when Brynnen comes over because we get out the swing and she thinks it is just the coolest thing...she likes it way more now than when she was a baby!!



Look at her little Molar!!!

Allie had her first popsicle held by herself! She has had freeze pops where it is in plastic but tonight was the first time she has ever sat there and held a popsicle and ate it ALL by herself!! She enjoyed every moment too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment