Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More phone pics!

I am awful at keeping up with everything I feel like most days I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off! So these are random pictures from my phone!
She has really gotten into wanting her fingernails and toenails painted and these took me FOREVER! They are hot pink with white polka dots and I was so proud of them :)

Our matching toenails after our pedicure!

She is obsessed with band aids right now and wants to put like 400 on each baby!

We were cleaning out our spare bedroom to turn into Ava's room and she had a ball helping me clean out my jewelry box and she decorated her baby

With her fake eyelashes from my old jewelry box (she thought she was something haha)

chuck e cheese!


The first day with no passy and I told her we could go get a cake pop!


Mcwane your brain!



Park time! We were literally the ONLY crazy people there...it was literally like 101 degrees!


What I got to snuggle with before work she had her first accident with big girl panties so she got in the bed with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment