Sunday, August 5, 2012

Life in the Vaughn house :)

So life has been a little fast paced in the Vaughn house in the past few weeks (well really for the past few years to be honest :) We have had so much going on that I forget to blog and then by the time I remember to do it and get this awful old laptop up and running its a month or two since the last time I blogged. I am going to have to improve...this blog is supposed to be for me to remember things about my sweet baby (soon to be babies). So...I have also been slacking on taking picture with my good cameras, it's just so easy to whip out my phone and take pics and video! So a lot of these pics are from my phone (I'm ashamed).


Holding the mail (she loves to get packages just like me and wants to carry them around)
carrying her purse


We have had to go to pottery barn kids a few times recently and she LOVES it there...she will just play and play!

Cheesin at herself in the mirror (she was on the "phone" with Nana)

Out to eat for Nana's Birthday!

Out to eat for Nana's birthday

Eating at cracker barrel after Allie Kate requested it and then off to the splash pad :)


Allie Kate singing to her VERY favorite song right now (and has been for a while) "Bye Bye Binky"
I'm not sure if the video will work on here


She wanted to put make up on (I like the natural look on her better :)

My sweet heart

We went to a birthday party for a little boy named Brody and she got a small finger nail polish in her goody bag and she has been painting fingers and toes like a crazy woman (the polish was gone after one day and I'm not exaggerating!) If you had finger nails or toe nails she made sure they were painted....four times :)

She even had to take the fingernail polish with her on the boat at the lake

After about 4 coats of polish :)


I think this picture is so funny...she had to poo poo so naturally she needs entertainment and grabs the ipad to play a game or two to pass the time...what happened to books or magazines?

At my 23 week check up...as soon as the Dr. came in the room Allie Kate raised her sweet little hand up and said "Where have you been?" haha then continued "We been waitin and waitin and you never come here"


We have also started on Ava Grace's room :)

Trying to decide on curtains for the room :)


Allie Kate admiring the big picture of herself (no it's not going in there I was just seeing what it would look like with a frame on top of the night stand)

This is going under her window

Her dresser

I just picked this up yesterday I had it made for the nursery. My Rue used to sing this little song to me all the time when I was a little girl and I sing it to Allie Kate all the time now and it's just special to me! And I LOVE how it turned out!

This little night stand was my Rue's and I had it redone to match Ava Grace's room :)

Her iron crib that I LOVE with her curtains laying in it! I said we were starting not finished :) It's coming along though and I love it so far!

Meanwhile....
23 and 1/2 weeks :)

Daddy and Allie Kate before church this morning

Mommy and Allie Kate before church this morning

The sweetest girl in the world (most of the time) before church this morning!






No comments:

Post a Comment