Saturday, June 15, 2013

Olivia Jane!!!!


Baby girl is here! Her birthday is June 13th 1:42pm she weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces 21 inches long!
Waiting on baby Olivia to get here!

I had dropped my girls off with Gran and planned on going to the hospital for a couple of hours and then coming back and feeding them lunch and getting them down for naps and then going back once Julie started pushing or closer to having the baby...well about 5-10 minutes after I got there Dr.Barron (also my OB) came in and checked her and she was ready to start pushing! We were all in shock! So we all headed out to the waiting room to wait for Miss Olivia to make her debut!



Heafy came by on his way to the Valleydale office


Olivia was born at 1:42pm and we paced the hallway and almost broke the door down and FINALLY got to go in and meet her at around 4pm!




Holding my niece for the first time!!


proud papa!

Watching her get her first bath! 



Pretty baby girl all clean!



Friday I got the girls up and we headed up to the hospital so they could meet their cousin for the first time!!! 




Allie Kate told me "I lover her and she is my best friend now...but you are still my best friend too momma" :) And then she asked me why Olivia wouldn't open her eyes :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment