Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day! I always knew that the man I married would have to be someone that I thought would make a great Dad. Heath is such a good daddy to our girls and I love that he is so sweet with them! I am so thankful they will grow up with a loving Daddy that will always be there for them! We had planned on waking up and going to church but we were both tired and Heath wanted to sleep in so I got up with Allie Kate and let him and Ava Grace sleep in until around 9am and then me and Allie Kate made sausage egg and burritos for breakfast. Then it was time for us all to get ready and go see Julie, Chad and Olivia :)






We hung out with Julie and Chad for a good part of the day and then we headed to Nan and Pop's house to see them for Fathers Day!



Allie Kate had so much fun with her cousins today Brynnen and Braelynn :)



I mean tell me these aren't the cutest babies EVER!



Some how Ava Grace is the only one looking at the camera and smiling :)

Precious girl!


A cookie in each hand

Allie Kate was so tired from our long Father's Day she came in and told me not to sing to her just lay her down in her bed :) Sweet girl had a good day! Happy Father's Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment