Saturday, June 15, 2013

Party


I feel like we have been super busy the past few weeks...we went to the beach and came home and Julie had Olivia and between trying to get caught up on laundry (and our dryer just went out!) and ready for Father's day it's been kinda wild!

this sweet girl has discovered herself in the mirror :)

Ava has started eating baby food, which means I have been busy making baby food...that's right I am going to try and make all her baby food! It has been so much fun so far!

I have been making baby food like crazy! And I am trying to make a variety of things so she will like lots of different things hopefully! And I'm mixing in spinach to a lot of her food and so proud of myself!



Since when Ava turned 6 mos old she was sick I decided to take her sticker picture when we got home from the beach and at first she was not thrilled!


But then she decided she looked way too cute to be so mad :)



Saturday we had a birthday party to go to! Eli's 5th birthday (and shame on me I didn't even get a picture of the handsome birthday boy...but in my defense he was on the go a lot).

Sweet girl at the birthday party!



Allie Kate told me the other day "Our house is annoying... Because it's not near any stores and I want to go shopping and buy me some New shoes" she is OBSESSED with shoes! She also told me She wants to be the ice cream man when she grows up but ice cream girl isn't a good name so she will be tinkerbell :)










No comments:

Post a Comment