Sunday, July 28, 2013

8 months old :)

Happy 8 months to my sugar booger! (warning: I just stopped breast feeding yesterday so I am SUPER emotional and sappy right now) I have loved every minute of being this sweet girls mommy! She is sitting up great now and doesn't really ever fall unless she is trying to get a toy and most of the time she does it on purpose :) AND when I was taking these pics she was trying to pull up on the railing in her bed! So tonight we may lower her crib!


Still not crawling yet, she will push up and get on her knees and then she goes backwards and it makes her mad (because most of the time she is trying to get her sweet little fat fingers on something). I think she will get the hang of it pretty soon :)

Ava Grace is a wonderful eater! She eats anything pretty much (even green stuff, which blows my mind since Allie Kate never did) We just stopped breast feeding yesterday so eating habits are a little off right now :( She eats a fruit mixed with oatmeal in the morning and a fruit and veggie at around 5:30pm and milk in between.

She weighs about 18 pounds right now if my calculations are right ;) Still in a size 3 diaper and 9 months sleepers and clothes are anywhere from 6-12 months depending on what it is :)


Baby girl sleeps wonderfully these days! She normally wakes up around 7-7:30am and goes down for a nap around 10am (1-2 hours) and goes down for a nap the same time as Allie Kate at about 2pm then bedtime is 7:30pm and she is laying down by herself to go to sleep for both naps and bedtime...even though sometimes I do rock her because I enjoy it so much :)

Ava Grace LOVES toys right now and is still chewing on everything (still no teeth yet!)

She has been saying "mama" a lot recently and I LOVE it....BUT since we have stopped breastfeeding she has not said it :( I know, I know I am being overly crazy thinking she is mad at me hopefully she will say it soon and ease my fears :)

I prayed every night and day for God to give me baby and even though I trusted Him and knew His plan was perfect, I still wondered if and when it would happen and worried maybe I would never be able to have another baby...but He gave me the most precious, loving, cuddly gift and I am SO thankful for her (and her big sissy too) and I think He showed off a little with my babies :)

Happy 8 months to my little beauty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment