Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 7 months to my baby doll!!

I absolutely cannot believe my sweet little wad is 7 months old! And I am a couple of weeks late...oops! Ava Grace is sitting up so good these days, I still put a pillow behind her just in case but she mostly falls forward onto her belly if she falls (and I think that is on purpose!)

Shaking her head trying to get her hairbow out :)

She is not crawling yet but she still manages to get around! She rolls and scoots to get where she needs to get :)

Sweet Ava is talking up a storm these days! She started saying "dada" but I don't think she knows what she is saying (and I am not just saying that because I am jealous...which I am!) she also jabbers "babababa" and sometimes says what sounds like "Hi" but I think she just likes hearing her sweet voice right now (and we do to!) :)

She is playing with her toys better, and by playing I mean eating :) She is growing by the day, she is just so chunky and lovey! I can tell her to "give momma love" and she grabs my head with both hands and opens her mouth as wide as it will go and slobbers all over me....and I LOVE it (other people think it's kinda gross :)

Still in a size 6-9 mos and wearing a size 3 diaper. Her favorite food is bananas mixed with avocados. She eats a fruit in the morning and a fruit and vegetable in the evening.

She is a pretty good sleeper...naps twice a day around 10 and 2:30 and she sleeps anywhere from 30min-1.5 hours (rarely sleeps longer than an hour...but hey it has happened!) Bedtime is 7:30pm and there is not much wiggle room there, girl is ready for bed no matter what is going on! She normally wakes up anywhere from 4:30-5:30 and eats and goes back to sleep until 7:30-8:30 when Allie Kate comes in and wakes us up!

Big girl loves her sissy and any other kid and just laughs and laughs at them!


LOVE my sweet Ava Grace :) I cannot look at her sweet face and not smile...even if it's covered in nasty baby food or screaming at 3am :) She is such a blessing and I am so thankful for her (and her big sis) each and every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment