Saturday, April 5, 2014

My little fisherman


My sweet girl at school...turns out she LOVES school now :)

We went shopping yesterday with Aunt Ju and then went to Zoe's and ate lunch...the manager LOVED Ava Grace and even gave her a piece of free cake (me and Julie laughed because we think he loved her so much because she looks Mexican)...and I mean that in a good way :) I LOVE my little meximelt!
She enjoyed that cake :)

My other sweet girl at lunch :)

Allie Kate's Papa gave her this cat as a joke a few nights ago and it backfired...she LOVES it and wanted to take it in all the stores with us. Cool Papa....real cool :)

After we got home from shopping Allie Kate got her fairy wings on and decided she was ready to go play outside...so we did!

this is the same little goofy face Allie Kate used to make when she was this age when I would tell her to smile!
 Allie Kate...


now back to Ava...

Papa came by and somehow Allie found her fishing pole and wanted to fish in a ditch near our house...so of course we let her :)

her fishing hole haha! Heath told her that they would take her out in the boat and she was so excited!

My sweet baby girl :)

So today when Allie woke up she was ready to go fishing, but it was cold so me and her went and got our nails done to wait on it to warm up :)

When we got home Heath and Papa were waiting with the boat so they left to go fishing and me and Ava had a girls trip to "Our Place" to have lunch (pregnancy cravings)...

She enjoyed herself :)

And so did this sweet girl fishing on the real boat! they took her up to Smith lake.


\
It is very sad that neither Heath nor my Father in law found anything wrong with Allie's hair...REALLY?


Bless her bones I know she had a blast and doesn't care one ounce about her hair but I want to jump inside this picture and brush her hair! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment