Sunday, June 8, 2014

Summer fun

We have been having a good summer so far :) Lots of playing outside and water...and me and Allie Kate have been having "school" when Ava naps and she loves it! But I have a feeling most of our summer is going to be spent at the pool or some sort of outside water fun...














Washing her bikes :)


She loved the "baby" 
I love these two so much :) We took them to Red Lobster and they both ate like hogs and had the best time seeing the lobsters :)

We've been shopping for clogging shoes (Allie's newest prized possession)

We have been working on getting baby brother some things where when we get back from the beach in a couple of weeks we can start changing the rooms around. the girls were both so excited when this was delivered haha!
baby brother finally got a name! Hudson Cade Vaughn :)
We have been playing with Julie and Olivia a lot this summer :)



I have been growing by the minute! 27 weeks!

We had Julie's surprise 30th birthday party...

Me and sweet Libby-loo :) I love this little cutie and am so glad she will be so close with my girls growing up!


We had Allie Kate's first clogging class and she is SO excited about clogging :)
We didn't have clogging shoes for the first class and she was MORE than excited to go get her first pair of clogging shoes and a couple of new "big clogging girl outfits like Cheryl Kaye wears" :) She wanted the shorts and "brab" tops but we compromised with shorts and a tank top! I laughed when we were standing at the cash register and she said "Mommy why can't I have the brab?" (Um... maybe because you are 4 years old???)  Oh Lord the days ahead of me!


these girls (Allie, Maci, and LC attacking Cheryl Kaye) were SO excited to be back in dance and giggled and smiled the whole class...and I would know...moms got to go in and learn the dance too (it wasn't pretty I assure you).











No comments:

Post a Comment