Sunday, June 8, 2014

End of the year party, new cousin, and playdates :)

We met Candace, Brynn, and Braelyn at Chic fila for lunch and to play earlier in the week :)



Ava grace literally went down the slide at least 20 times! She is so completely opposite of Allie kate! When I say Allie just started playing in chic fila's play area I mean like 6 months ago and I can't keep Ava out of it! There were a TON of kids in there and I thought it might freak her out but she would climb right up and then fly down the slide laughing so hard! There were a few older kids up there and they would shout "go Ava go" and by the end they were picking her up and holding her going down the slide (but I think she preferred sliding alone).

We had a playdate at the splash pad with Addie and Kinbrey from dance (and Maci was supposed to come but couldn't  make it).










Allie Kate had her last real day of school on Wednesday :) and then her end of the year party on Friday!





End of the year gifts for Allie's teachers :) We had a Starbucks gift card and a necklace Allie Kate made for them in the cups :)


End of the year party on Friday:
At the end of the year party they had inflatables and ice cream and a picnic :) It was fun!




Allie and her bestie Natalie 
Allie Kate and her 3k teachers :) Mrs. Christie, Mrs. Charleen, and Mrs. Cheryl


Candace had baby Camilla on Friday so after Allie's end of the year party I picked Ava Grace up and we headed to the hospital to meet her!
Baby Camilla Rose 


Then me and Allie had to go pick up a pair of shoes and Allie got her first pair of tennis shoes (UGH! I am not a fan...I like sandals and cute shoes...but she is OBSESSED with them)...

We got Brynn and went to the splash pad Friday afternoon :) and the bailey boys and Ava's little birthday buddy were there too :)



Birthday buddies :)

The play dates just keep coming :) I am so thankful that we have friends to play with! I remember when Allie Kate was little and I would pray for friends with babies because we didn't have any friends to play with. I am so thankful for sweet friends momma and babies :)

Chucke Cheese with Kolby and Logan....


Can't forget the littles... 


  



No comments:

Post a Comment