Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet the teacher and first day of 4k :)

We had orientation for 4k this past week and Allie Kate was SO excited to get to go see her teachers (Mrs. Lori and Mrs. Jennifer) and all of her friends! She knows most of the kids in her class this year and I am so thankful that she is so happy to start school back!


She was excited to see her buddy Collin :)

Allie Kate with her new teacher Mrs. Lori

Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Lori

I practically had to drag my little social butterfly away from orientation and her friends! 

We also moved up in our Sunday school classes and it was so funny to see Ava Grace in an actual class where they sit at little tables and eat crackers instead of baby swings and cribs lining the walls! My baby is growing up!



Today was Allie Kate's first day of 4k and she was so excited and ready to start back school (which makes this momma SO happy...watching your kid walk in crying is no fun!). She picked out her own outfit and woke up early and was so sweet while getting ready! I just can't believe how big my sweet girl is getting! She kept saying "We get to take field trips!"
She walked straight in put her back pack in her little cubby and sat in her chair and I took a few pics and gave her a hug and a kiss and walked out and she was as happy as can be! 





Baby girl knows how to pose!!!

Obsessed with this little beauty!

Look who else is getting to be a big girl :) Brynnen started 3k today!!! These sweet cousins were so excited to be going to the same school :)

When I picked Allie Kate up from school she was waving at me from carline with the sweetest smile on her face :) When she got in the car she said "I had the best first day!" and she turned to her teacher and said :I had a great first day with you!" 
I am so proud of my sweet girl and I love that she is having a good time and learning (not only school stuff but about Jesus and the Bible). BUT I was sad when she wasn't with me! I found myself wanting to tell her something or show her something! I love my sweet little bestie!



No comments:

Post a Comment