Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Almost time

Almost time!!! We go in tomorrow night to start the induction process! I'm scared/excited/happy/sad all at the same time! 
38 weeks!!

I have been trying to spend as much time as possible with my girls these last few days, especially Allie Kate who seems to be very nervous about mommy going to the hospital :-(

We had a special breakfast at Waffle House on Monday morning...just me and her before school "our date" as she called it :) she has been so sweet and loving and constantly reminding me that she loves me...which makes me happy but sad at the same time! 

Sweet girl at Waffle House :)


Soon having a baby in a few days and my other baby thinks she is a big girl and wears a pony...



This sweet girl melts my heart! She is just at the cutest little age :)

After school me and Allie Kate got our toes done and she was so sweet and such a big girl :) I love this girl to pieces!!! My little bestie :) she didn't stop talking the entire time we were there!


Excited about her pink sparkles!!


Dance class :)

She asked me before school today if I wanted to take her picture ;) she knows me well!

I got her a fur vest from target today and when she saw it she was sooooo excited! She kept calling it a "she" and even insisted on wearing "her" to dinner at Nikki's where "she" had her own chair! Haha! I had to hide "fluffy" (her name) because she started sneezing and getting stuffy from loving on her new vest. This girl is a trip! 

I love my sweet girls with every bit of my heart and all I want is to be a great momma to them! (And soon to baby brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment