Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ava's new bling...she got her ears pierced :)

Ava saw me changing out Allie Kate's earrings before bed one night and about lost her mind hollering "Ava Gace wear earrings...Ava Gace some!"  I thought that would be the end of it but she would tell me randomly that she wanted her ears pierced. I told her it would pinch and even pinched her little ear a little to show her what it would feel like and she would still say "Yesh" when I asked her if she wanted them done. So on a cold Friday night we took her to Claires to have them pierced :)
She was all smiles and the ladies in Claires couldn't believe how excited she was :) Allie Kate, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck haha! I kept telling her to walk away because I was afraid she was going to scare Ava to death!

She let them clean her ears and mark them with dots and did great :)


the ear piercer broke right before she pierced them so she had to pierce them one at a time...she did cry when they pierced them but only for a minute


Checking out her new earrings :)

She was so proud of her new earrings



After that we went to eat Mexican and got a prize for being so good :) During dinner Ava kept feeling for her earrings and saying "Ava Gace pretty diamonds" :) Sweet girl


No comments:

Post a Comment