Sunday, March 8, 2015

Valentines Day

Allie Kate had her school Valentines day party....


 She loves getting dressed up and her hair done for all her little school stuff :)

School buddies :)



Besties :)






Me and Heath definitely don't go overboard on Valentines day...I mean once you have been together for so long flowers and candy do the trick ;) We try not to go overboard with our kids too! Heath buys me and the girls roses and that is probably their favorite part! We also don't go out on Valentines day either (we normally do go out a few weeks later for dinner) so this year we had a candle light dinner as a family (sounds fancy but trust me with 3 littles we don't have the time, energy, or money for fancy haha!). The girls get dressed up and Heath grills and we just eat together as a family (same as usual just throw a few candles in the mix and it becomes SUPER special to my kids! Haha!)







"look mommy I can make a heart with my hands" :)
Happy Valentines Day 





No comments:

Post a Comment