Sunday, March 8, 2015

Snow 2015

We waited and waited and WAITED on the snow...all day my sweet girl had been BEGGING me to let her go play in the snow (the snow that had not fallen at all) and I was pretty sure it was just our weathermen wrong again. 
At about 8pm we started getting jammies on and teeth brushed and I laid Hudson down and Heath came running in all excited that it was actually SNOWING!!! So we threw on some winter gear (I have decided the girls need better "winter gear" hah) and went out for a while to play in the snow!






This girl LOVED it and literally cried when we had to come in and go to bed (and she isn't a huge crier).

Ava about froze to death because she kept grabbing snow and eating it, which made her gloves soaking wet...like I said next year we will be better prepared in the winter clothing department ;)





The next day Heath had to work and all our snow was melting so we went up to Julie's house for some snow fun :)


Sweet little snow angels :)



Hudson slept and we played out in the snow for a while and had SO much fun sledding down Julie's cliff hill in her backyard! It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment