Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Allie's 4k Graduation and "End of the year" party :)

How can it be? How can my baby be growing up before my very eyes :-(
Allie Kate was super excited about her Graduation and her class had been practicing for weeks leading up to it so she was ready for it :) 



She sang every word and danced great :) Her teacher even commented she had been cracking up at her in rehearsals because she got with it :) 


I will admit, I kind of didn't think it was a big deal...I mean it's just 4k, right? We aren't talking high school! Well...I may or may not have cried when all the sappy music came on and I looked and saw my sweet girl standing in her cap and gown grinning ear to ear so very proud of herself! I find myself staring at her and just so unbelievably proud she is mine...like my heart hurts I am so proud of her and love her so much! I forget that an hour before she was making mean faces at me and over reacting as I was brushing her hair, I forget that crazy voice she talks in when she has a super crazy attitude...in that moment she is just my beautiful daughter that is perfect :)


She was SO excited 











Little sis needed her hair curly like big sis ;)

Ava was in rare form that night...she was crazy!!

Allie Kate and Anna Kate

We love Mrs. Lori and Mrs. Jennifer :)


The class "End of the year" party was at Moncrief park
we dropped off like normal and they rode the "bus" to the park...


Anna Kate

Kennedy

Besties :)

Finley :)

They had fun running wild...it was hard to determine which kid was yours because there were 3 classes all wearing the same shirt! They had so much fun! I can't believe I am about to have a kindergartner!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment