Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mother's day

For Mother's Day this year me and the girls went on Saturday night and got pedicures together :) It was so fun to get to have girl time with my two favorite girls in the whole world! 


Ava Grace sat with me because she is a squirt and couldn't sit in a big chair :)
This little beauty was so excited and had the time of her life!
These girls make my heart smile! I know we are going to have so much fun over the years doing girly things!

After our pedicures we went next door and ate at the Mexican restaurant....they were so excited to have our "date" night :) 
Sweet times with my sweet girls...wouldn't trade it for the world :)

We went to church together as a family on Mother's day and this is the best picture I could get...

After church we went to Stix with my mom and sister and celebrated  :) So thankful for my momma who has always been there for me!

I am also thankful for my babies...there is nothing I would rather be than their momma :)


No comments:

Post a Comment