Friday, June 3, 2016

Mason's 2 month check up

Sweet boy is 2 months old! He is just the sweetest thing...EVER! I took him in for his check up and it turns out he is my big baby! He weighed 13 lbs and 2 oz and was 24 inches long (90th percentile on both weight and length!).

Mason is just such a sweet chubby boy! He is all smiles most of the time (unless he is hungry or tired). He is still waking up once a night, he goes to bed about 9:30 and wakes up about 1-2:30am. He still eats every 3 hours throughout the day. Sweet boy laughed out loud for the first time this month! He loves being talked to and cuddled (and trust me he gets plenty of both!), he also loves his bath :)
He loves his swing and being swaddled. He is still in our bedroom in his port a crib and will probably stay in there for a while (momma is lazy and doesn't want to climb stairs at night). He is in 3-6 mos clothing and is probably moving into 6 months clothing very soon. He is still in a size 2 diaper (but only until the size 2's run out...he needs to move to 3's asap!). I love seeing my baby boy grow but at the same time it literally hurts my heart to think of him getting big :( I have found myself cherishing every single thing (even night time feedings!)


We love you Mason Cole!!! You are a "handsome little debil" in the words of Ava Grace ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment