Saturday, December 7, 2013

Birthday fun! Ava's first bday party!!!

We had a cookies and milk theme for Ava's first birthday party :) We decided since Allie's party was so wild with so many people we would just do family for Ava's party....good decision! we still had around 35-40 people but it was pretty calm (or maybe my version of calm has changed greatly since having babies...haha)!








LOVE my little sign :) Reminds me of my grandmother...she used to sing this to me ALL the time and I had it both girls party (actually had it made to go in Ava's room but it ended up being to big) 












Our beautiful birthday girl :)






And her beautiful big sissy :) 





sweet cousins :) 

She was SO busy and she didn't even have time to sit for a picture! 

There were presents to open no time to sit still :)



Exactly what she wanted! And let me tell you this band ("van" as Allie calls it) has been very well loved :)

I think Allie was more excited about Ava's presents than she was at her own birthday party! She was VERY excited!

We sang "Happy Birthday" to Ava :)

So I caught the cake topper on fire when I lit her candle...no one even noticed :)


Then it was her favorite part of her party :) Cake time! This girl may be small but she can put down some food! 






She had a wonderful first birthday party :) And it couldn't have gone any better :)






No comments:

Post a Comment