Thursday, September 10, 2015

Allie's first day of Kindergarten!!!


My girl is growing up!! I can't believe I have a child old enough to be in kindergarten! While I am sad that my sweet girl is getting big it's also so wonderful to watch her grow and learn :) Also it helps that she has the best teacher ever this year ;) We have been waiting to be in Mrs. Shelby's class for a long time!!!


Allie Kate was SO excited for her first day of school! Like could not wait to get there! I woke her up and she was immediatley all smiles and ready for her big day!
She insisted on no bow because she "needed to look like a big girl" so she got bobby pins and boy was she proud of them :)





This girl is just so special to me :)



We had a special mommy daughter breakfast date at Sneaky Pete's and she barely ate because she was so ready to get to school :)
Best picture I could get with her


When I dropped her off she walked straight in and was so excited and in the chaos I was talking to the teacher or hanging her backpack up and getting the rest of her supplies out and I felt someone come up and hug me...it was my sweet girl :) She is tough as nails but can be the sweetest girl and I love that she came back out to hug me!






When I picked her up she said she had the best day ever and this was going to be the funnest year because Mrs. Shelby was "the bomb" HA (I won't say where she has heard that!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment