Thursday, September 10, 2015

Dance!!!

The girls were both so excited and ready for dance to start this year!! I love that both of my sweet girls get to take dance this year :)
Allie on her first night of dance :-) she's a big girl now and takes ballet/tap combo and clogging and Jazz combo...yes 2 hours on Monday nights!

Ava was SO beyond excited and talked about it every day and went straight in on her first day like a pro ;) she goes on Wednesdays to the day class :-)


Libs was not so thrilled about dance class :) Ava kept telling me "Libby not like me...Libby cry and want her mommy." (she is also doing great at dance class now too...just wasn't nuts about it the first couple of classes).

So proud to finally get a sucker of her own after dance class...this means a lot in our house...she has seen her sister come in with her sucker from dance class. 
Sweet cousins rocked their first dance class 

This is what big sis did during Ava's dance class :-)




Allie Kate came with us and was SO proud of her sister! I was shocked! She kept running to the door and peeking in at her and saying "Momma...she's doing it! She's dancing!!!" and when Ava came out to change into her tap shoes she said "Ava, can I have a hug? I am so proud of you!" I about fell out from shock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment