Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ava's first dentist visit :)

Ava is my little go-getter, she is pretty outgoing and not scared to try new things or meet new people (a little different than her sister in that department... Allie Kate is very talkative and has lots of friends but she isn't one to try new things or want to make new friends). It blows my mind how different they can be...example: going to have their teeth cleaned...Allie Kate had diarrhea 3 times that morning she was so nervous and Ava was so excited she couldn't wait! Allie begged me not to make her go and Ava begged me to hurry up and take her!

When we got there they both did good and had good check ups :)






The dentist told me that Allie kept checking on Ava :) They could not believe how great Ava did and kept bragging on her (I know from being in the dental field kids aren't normally super excited to come in).

No comments:

Post a Comment