Thursday, September 10, 2015

Random cell pics

It's been a little crazy here around the Vaughn house this summer! We have been kinda busy with moving and finding out we are having a new baby, school and dance starting back, Dr. appointments for everyone, and everyday life :)

This was before baby Jack got here for Julie's shower :)


Julie called on July 13th and said "I think I'm in labor" so me and the kids rushed to get Olivia so she could go to the hospital :) We loved having her over and she had a blast with her cousins :)

We've been on playdates galore ...and I can't even remember all the stuff we have been doing!! 





Silly cousins

4 carseats deep...what my car will soon look like!!! I got the kids dressed and ready to go to the hospital to see baby Jack and then I realized Ava had taken it upon herself to distribute powdered doughnuts to everyone ;) So thoughtful of her....then cleaned them all up AGAIN and got them all loaded in the car...and had a flat tire...can't make this junk up HAHA!







No comments:

Post a Comment