Friday, March 25, 2016

Dance pictures 2015-2016

I was looking forward to dance pictures this year with both of my sweet girls :-) This is what I have dreamed of since I was expecting my first sweet baby! These are the moments I'm so thankful I have my girls and they will always have each other! They both looked beautiful and were both very excited to wear makeup and have their pictures taken ;) They kind of think they're famous! Haha! So these are their 2015-2016 dance pics (Allie's 4th year of dance and Ava's 1st year of dance).



                    Ballet 

                    

                           Jazz


                       Clogging 



                              Tap




                              Tap





                         Ballet


No comments:

Post a Comment