Sunday, March 6, 2016

Mason Cole is 1 month!!!

How can my tiny boy be 1 month old already? I wish I could keep him at this precious age!! It literally makes my heart hurt to think about my sweet baby boy growing up...maybe it's the hormones or knowing that he will be my last tiny baby, either way...I want to freeze time!!!

Baby Mason,
          You rae just the sweetest thing EVER! I could literally eat you up! I love everything about you to a point where I have to be careful because I want to squeeze you really hard! You pretty much eat, sleep and poop (A lot!) and give the best snuggles ever ;) Just because you are the 4th baby does not mean you aren't going to be spoiled rotten and I;m not going to sit and hold you every opportunity I get :) You eat about every 3 hours (sometimes you go 4 hours at night time). You prefer to be held ;) You also like the swing. You get LOTS of love! Ava Grace has already claimed you as her baby and she is OBSESSED with you...like I have to watch her and make sure she doesn't smother you! She is constantly kissing and hugging you and calls you "beautiful boy" in the sweetest little voice!

You have wild hair that goes about 100 different directions!
Me, Daddy and Ava took you to your 2 weeks check up and you were up to 8 lbs 1 oz at that appointment...but have grown a lot since then! 
proud big sister :)

You are going to have such a fun little life growing up with so many siblings to love and play with and for that I am so thankful!
Your sisters love when you help put them to bed and they fight over who gets to hold you the longest :) 
You haven't actually smiled for real yet but you have the sweetest smile when you are dreaming!



Taken on your 1 month birthday :) check out that look...and double chin!!

We are so thankful the Lord chose to bless us with you sweet little man and cannot imagine life without you! You are so precious!!! Happy one month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment