Saturday, September 17, 2011

All things wedding...here comes the bride!!!

Julie's wedding was on August 27th 2011 and I am just now getting this posted!

We have had lots of wedding stuff going on lately!
We had a bridesmaids lunch (on the day we left for the beach) and it was so fun to see all the girls!


This is what my child wanted to do instead of eat :)








We had the rehersal dinner (on the same day we got home from the beach) at Michaels steakhouse.....







We had a spa-day with all the bridesmaids the day before the wedding at Ross bridge...it was SOOO nice to relax and get a massage, eat lunch and lay out by the pool!


And then my sweet Julie married Chad on August 27th :) And we were all 3 in the wedding...I was the maid of honor, Heath was a groom's man, and Allie Kate was one of the flower girls! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding!
In between taking pics and the actual wedding


She was a dancing machine at the reception!






As sad as this is I did not have my camera at the wedding and we have not gotten back the professional wedding pics so I don't have very many pictures right now! But I will soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment