Friday, September 9, 2011

Allie Kate's first Alabama game!!!

Allie Kate’s 1st Alabama “chootball” game!!

We took Allie Kate to her very first Alabama game today (Sept 3rd 2011)!!! We had zone tickets which meant that we got food and could go inside to the zone area so I thought it would be the perfect chance to take her, since I refuse to be one of those people that force their kids to sit in the hot sun to watch something they don’t even care about! Plus is was the first game of the year so it wasn’t a very exciting game if we needed to leave but Allie did GREAT!!



 She was stuck to me like glue of course she wouldn’t even let Heath or Papa carry her or even hold her while I went to the bathroom (that was a challenge)! Allie sat there and watched a little and we were near the cheerleaders so she was pretty good and when she got bored we would go inside and get ice cream or a snack so it worked out pretty good!

My sweet girl thinks she is a cheerleader which is the funniest thing, we will be riding down the road and she will yell out “Go wockets!” and hold her fists in the air haha! (By the way the rockets is our towns mascot…and my little brother is playing football for the rockets now!). She also has just started saying “woll tide!” randomly and I always crack up when she says it cause it catches me off guard!
She wore her little cheerleader uniform and looked oh so sweet J I just love this girl more and more every day!!
We enjoyed the first football game with her…the first bama game of the year and her very first game to attend ever! Alabama vs. Kent state and the score was 48-7 (Rollllll tide)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment